Good to know
Will you soon be staying at Aparthotel Blankenberge? We have already put together some useful information for you.
We work with an automated reservation-reception system. Upon arrival at the hotel you will be given the correct instructions to enter your room. There is always a front desk clerk / concierge available to answer questions. If absent, the concierge phone number will be displayed at the hotel entrance.
The reception can be reached by car, but only for a short time (loading & unloading). You can park for a fee at:
- De Jachthaven, 100 meters.
- Indigo, 500 meters.
- De Grote Markt, 50 meters. (Note: not on Monday and Friday due to market days and in the indicated parking spaces)
- In the room you will find a kettle with which you can make free coffee and tea.
- There is a soft drink machine on the ground floor.
- We clean your room every other day. If you need towels or toilet paper in the meantime, you can collect it for free at the reception during opening hours.
- In most rooms we can place a baby bed or cot. Linen is not available. The costs are € 10 once.
Start the day off right with a Take-Away breakfast. This breakfast includes a bottle of fresh orange juice, a croissant, cheese, a sandwich, chocolate spread and coffee or tea if desired.
Reservations can be made at check-in, but can also be made on the morning itself.
For €9.50 you can pick it up at Martino’s. Take it with you or enjoy it in your room
Smoking is prohibited throughout the hotel. For guests who smoke in the rooms we charge an extra €50 cleaning fee.
- By council decision, tourist tax / residence tax has been introduced with effect from 01-01-2020. This is € 2.50 per person per night (also for children) and is compulsory collected by the hotels.
- The person making and signing the booking must be 25 years or older.
- Has your stay not been paid yet? On the day before arrival we charge the total amount (excluding tourist tax) of your credit card. Would you like to pay in a different way? Please contact us before 5 p.m.
Any questions? Mail us and we will respond as soon as possible.